Private face to face courses are resuming now with restrictions ending. And discounts are offered to couples who host a hypnobirthing course in their home with other parents to be joining. This is a great way to meet parents to be and start your parenthood journey together. Message for details
Online Zoom antenatal course during Covid 19
Contact TheEcoMidwife@outlook.com for online hypnobirthing antenatal one to one courses. Great for meeting other parents locally, for whatsapp support following the course and midwife led antenatal education in the comfort of your own home
Antenatal Classes cover information on:
- Physiology of labour, birth and the postnatal period
- Analgesia choices
- Interventions, Induction of labour
- Operative births and Cesarean births
- Caring for your newborn & the realities of parenthood
- Infant feeding – Boobs, bottles and pumps.
- Your worries, questions all answered.
Hypnobirthing Essentials Class – Face to Face class Saturday 7th August 9am-2pm Old Town Swindon
Perfect for women and birthing partners this course gives you all the hypnobirthing preparation you need without the antenatal side of KGHypnobirthing. This course will suit anyone who has chosen other antenatal education programmes such as NCT or for those women who have had babies before and purely want to learn and practice hypnobirthing.
This one day essential course includes:
- 4 hours of hypnobirthing for you and your birthing partner(s)
- Parents pack of course notes
- one hour of preparing your birth partner(s) for the big day including massage techniques and relaxations
Tens machine hire 10% code – Use 10MIDWIFEANGIE
Mama Designs – the best sleeping bags for babies, very versatile and beautiful suitable all year round due to the unique design
Use Theecomidwife at checkout for 10% off https://www.mamadesigns.co.uk/